Tender Pleasurable Experience of a Special Kind
Veal is characterized by its tender taste as well as its mild flavor and it enthralls not only the masters of culinary art. One famous and very popular classic is the “Wiener (Viennese) Schnitzel”, a tender, thinly sliced and breaded veal escalope.
Not only highbrow gourmets are really keen on veal. The fibrillar, light coloured and lean veal meat finds more and more adherents, since it is very well suited for delightful and imaginative taste adventures. We invite you to try out these delicious recipes.
- Veal medallions with white and green asparagus
- Veal breast with peperonata
- Veal roulade with sage and bacon
- Veal parmesan-escalope with tomatos
- Steamed veal tenderloin
- Veal medallion with fruits as a snack
- Veal la mancha
- Veal tenderloin with herbal sauce
- Veal saddle with tomatos and olives
- Veal steak with apples
- Marinated veal tenderloin
- Veal cap of rump with spaetzle
- Veal cap of rump with nutty sprouts